How are things going in your corner of the world?
Over here it’s a grey day (great song btw), but at least it’s not raining (important thing for dog owners).
Anyhow, I’d like to share two cards for a challenge and there’s a blog award!
First off, I decided to take part in Dawn’s Color Challenge, here’s attempt #1:
Love the non-traditional colour scheme!! The idea is a total CASE from Heather Pulvirenti’s adorable snowflake card.
Everything is PTI (CS: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz; Ribbon: Aqua Mist Grosgrain) except for the lavender/light pink bling (Basic Grey), the punched snowflakes (LSS) and the rub-on (SU).
And another try, this time as a birthday card for my Kiwi friend Amber (her bday is only in december, but I think she doesn’t read my blawg ;))
The deets are pretty much the same as in the first card, the letters are SU’s Jumbo Outline alphabet, the sentiment is from the SU set “Absolutely Fabulous” and the leaves (PTI Out on a Limb) were stamped with Versamark. Sorry for the bad pics, as I said it’s really dreary outside, hence the bad lighting. (BTW this is another shameless CASE from KWerner)
Next up, I got a blog award!! Yay!
Thanks to lovely Naomi *wave*
The rules are : I need to pass this award on to five people, comment on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. (anybody who knows me, will know how incredibly difficult this is for me… ;))
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Brunette
3. Your mother? BEST
4. Your father? dunno
5. Your favorite food? Spaghetti
6. Your dream last night? nothing
7. Your favorite drink? Alexander
8. Your dream/goal? NZ
9. What room are you in? no-brainer ^^
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? north
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? perfect
15. Muffins? lemon
16. Wish list item? patience
17. Where did you grow up? Germany
18. Last thing you did? photograph
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? non-existent
21. Your Pets? Buck
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? rollercoaster
24. Your mood? lazy
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? bike
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? Impressionen.de
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Julian
33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom ^^
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Dossema Weinhof
Whew 🙂 I’m passing this award on to some of my favorite bloggers as well:
* Silke (who sent me the outline alphabet stamps – dankeeee)
* Kerstin (fab German SU demo I met some weeks ago)
* Ute (a German scrapper whose creations are marvellous)
* Berdien (super inspiring dutch blog)
* Kalyn (a new addition to my reader :))
Now go have a look, you won’t regret it!
Okay, gotta go back to the 44 pages of presentation that tomorrow’s (insane?!) speaker sent us ^^
Have a great Sunday!! (and leave a comment ;))